Personable, professional, creative, insightful and impeccably organized, Tina Blazer has been managing people and spaces for decades.As the owner and director of Spot On Space management Tina redesigns and organizes lives and businesses with grace, ease, an abundance of natural talent and a sense of humour and compassion.
A born organizer and tenacious problem solver, Tina develops systems and spaces that support people in living the life they truly want to lead.Whether you are downsizing, selling your home, starting a business, renewing a dream or launching the kids, Spot On can make things run better and more beautifully.
Tina also brings a 20-year track record in the world of business as a Marketing and Purchasing Manager for several large and small companies. She managed staff, products, catalogues, spaces, displays, retail stores, warehouses, filing systems and exhibits. (Yes, she did all that.She is very organized!)
Tina is a:
● Certified Redesign and Staging Specialist (CRSS)
● Member of the Canadian Redesigners Association (CRDA)
● Member of Professional Organizers in Canada (POC)
- currently enrolled in The Education Credit Training program
● Member of Women in a Home Office (WHO)